Need an index in Spanish? You’ve come to the right place!
In business since 1992, East Mountain Editing Services
brings many years of experienced indexing skills and finely honed language
abilities to your book project. Most experienced Spanish-language indexing
service in the U.S.
Trade and college textbook
indexing of Spanish, French, Italian, and Portuguese texts. Leading specialties
include emergency guides for international NGOs, Latin American studies, as
well as careful attention to Canadian textbooks in English or Spanish.
We offer expert indexing for a wide variety of college and
university textbooks in English. Look over the list of titles posted here.
Author of the following works on
- “Spanish and Portuguese Names,” in Noeline Bridge, ed.,
Indexing Names (Information Today and American Society for
- “From A to Zeta: A Brief Guide to Spanish-Language Entries,”
Keywords (journal of the American Society of Indexers) (April-June 2008)
“Indexing Spanish Personal Names,”
(United Kingdom), October 2007
- “Reconceptualizing the Old West: A Tale of Two Indexes,” in Keywords
Vol. 11, No. 4 (Dec. 2003)
- “Indexing Latin American History,” in Towery, ed. Indexing
Specialties: History (Medford, NJ: Information Today, Inc., 1998)
- Indexing and other citations (89) on Google Scholar
- Academia.edu citations (118)
- Watch for our book,
Spanish Style Guide for Digital Natives (forthcoming)
East Mountain Editing Services
P.O. Box 1895
Tijeras, New Mexico 87059